THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to GROWING a MASSIVE EMAIL LIST STRATEGY
How I grew? Monthly Thousand’s plus Email Subscribers List – Learn Email List growing Strategy for Email Marketing. Email is an excellent way to stay top of mind with customers. Email still has the best returns, regardless of what you’ve heard about Social Media. So, “Growing an Email List for Email Marketing” maximizes the effectiveness of that connection you can have with your customer. Growing your own email list in today’s internet marketing business economy for Email Marketing, is absolutely the best way to achieve your dream of financial freedom. Building a passive business online around almost any interest using only Email. Learn about the latest email list growing strategy, techniques, news, and trends to make your campaigns by email marketing are the best they can be. For marketers everywhere, keeping customers engaged and interested through email is an ongoing task. In fact, in a recent survey, 58% of marketers said it was their number one goal. It’s clear that maintaining good customer relationships through email strategy is a must for email marketing.
One of the most commonly asked questions for digital marketers is:
One of the easiest ways to promote your business and your website is through your email address. Instead of advertising for your internet service provider, you could be advertising your domain name!
If you own a domain and web hosting, you should have the ability to create professional email addresses for yourself. If your website is hosted with The Social Media Hat for instance, you can have as many email addresses, forwarding accounts and auto responders as you want.
Then, each time you send an email or share your address with someone, it should include your domain name. Therefore, building an Email list, and marketing to those subscribers, is the safest business model possible. You continually grow it and nurture it… and it continuously rewards you with engagement and income.
Email lists need for the campaign promoting products, service or with the virtual content marketing to reaching out before your target audience, Run an online business with virtually no technology or experience but only an email list could reach your market.
Every email can be sent using email automation. In fact, they can work better if they’re sent out in a timely fashion, rather than waiting for someone to send them. The key to making automation work is to understand your customer and send emails with information that they need and want.
Here you’ll find best emails from a variety of business types and sizes…
- Welcome emails
- Promotional email
- Thank You
- Automated emails
- Wrap up
There are so many ways to communicate with your customers through email; these are just a few examples.
There is NO NEED to:
- Spend years building a blog following
- Struggle to attract millions of website visitors just to make pennies off of Google AdSense
- Settle for the razor thin margins of eCommerce
- Build your whole business on a third party platform like Amazon or Ebay (and therefore give all of your control away)
- Spend months or years creating products for a digital publishing business
THE ONLY ONLINE BUSINESS MODEL THAT WORKS:
- Gives you complete control
- Takes just a few hours to set up (or less)
- Gives you great profit margins
- Becomes an asset for the rest of your life (and beyond)
Ultimate Goal of an Email marketer is to COLLECT EMAIL ADDRESSES-FREE DOWNLOAD MILLIONS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES, Most websites might look nice and have great functionality, yet the overwhelming majority of people visit and never come back.
Landing pages/ Opt-in Pages are all about first impressions. Conversions depend on how well you convince visitors to trust you enough to enter their email address on your squeeze page and click the confirmation link. Choice Opt-in Pages templates according to your niche
If you have an opt-in page, it drives people to provide you with their Email addresses. This ensures continued communication with people who visit your site. This is so important. One single page website needs to be an OPT-IN PAGE. The sole purpose of an opt-in page is to entice people to give you their Email addresses. This goes hand-in-hand with the primary objective of any Email marketer. Your 1-page opt-in site will ultimately become the engine for your Email Marketing Business. This is what generates quality leads to turn into sales.
- Build a site interesting enough to gather an audience, and then ask them to subscribe to your newsletter.
- Use Landing Pages editor to generate squeeze pages with built-in sign-up forms integrated with campaigns.
- Choose landing pages templates that fit your type of business.
- Change colors and font sizes and choose from 1000+ free iStock images.
- Use easy drag n drop editing to customize your templates.
- Publish your squeeze page with a single click.
- Add your new landing page to your Facebook fan page automatically.
- Track number of visitors, page views and subscribers, then test various layouts and compare conversion rates.
How can I grow my email list?
Are you looking to grow your email list quickly? Learn How to Grow My Email List. Promote your business and your website through your email list- Grow Email list for Email Marketing of your e-commerce products, services, your business and website. Email Marketing has staggering advantages over other online business model that works. Email lists have been the backbone of multiple businesses. Your Email list becomes your asset. No one can take your Email list away from you. Even if your Email service provider goes out of business, you still have your list.
Remember, every business owners starts from an empty email list. The best place to add an opt-in form on your website is ‘above the fold’. ’Above the fold’ is what people see when they land on your page. But the must have place is your Homepage which has really work for you in growing your email list! You can also add a link to your landing page on your navigation menu. If your website platform doesn’t let you add a call to action/opt-in form above the fold, a top banner could be an alternative. Square space also is an option to add a top banner. The sidebar is another place you can add your opt-in form. You can simply embed an opt-in form in your sidebar using an opt-in form that comes with your email service provider or LeadBoxes*. I highly recommend placing several opt-in forms WITHIN your blog post if you create a content upgrade. A content upgrade is basically a free product related to the topic of your blog post that your audience can download in exchange for their email address.
When so much of a marketing campaign’s success hinges on your ability to capture a prospect’s email and nurture them to sale, how can you get more potential customers into the sales funnel?
Simply asking people for their email address won’t provide stellar results. Understandably so. Why should they willingly give up personal information without receiving anything in return? Instead, marketers are increasingly turning to lead magnets as part of their inbound and content marketing strategy.
Popular Email Services
3 Lead Magnet Ideas to Build Your Email List
- If you already have a group of buyers and prospects, you have a great resource at your disposal. Survey your audience to gauge their interests and their desires. Use your finding to offer solutions to your audience’s problems and give them more of what they want.
- To generate ideas for lead magnets is to evaluate your competitors. Examine what actions your competitors are taking to solicit information from leads.For example, your competitor may advertise a newsletter in exchange for emails. Before you go creating a competing newsletter, sign up for their newsletter and review it to find out what makes their newsletter valuable, interesting, and unique.
- Consider looking to popular articles in your niche for inspiration to create a piece of relevant, gated content such as an Ebook or guide. Look at articles and note what topics they cover and the types of comments or questions the readers leave. Ask yourself if you have a unique and more thorough perspective that you can share? The key is to find ONE specific idea that matched the interest of a specific audience. Find the lead magnet that can help your prospect immediately see the value it has to offer. The key is to find ONE specific idea that matches a specific interest or pain point of your target audience and speak to that. Then, create the content that will deliver tremendous value and use it is your lead magnet.
Lead Magnets Tools
THE ULTIMATE EMAIL MARKETING TOOLKIT:
A really popular type of lead magnet is the toolkit. Why? Because everyone wants to know what tools the pros use!
Your subscribers want email that’s personal, relevant, and timely. This toolkit will help you create an automation strategy that checks all three boxes and gets some seriously great results fast.
Canva is a tool that can make the process of designing a checklist or template a piece of cake.
The tool makes it easy for anyone to make top-quality designs. Simply use one of their templates and images. Then just drag and drop all the elements you want to include.
Offer your target audience a free tool. This type of lead magnet has very high perceived value.
eBooks are a classic lead magnet. Think of information your audience would find helpful and create a valuable eBook to deliver the answers they have been seeking.
57 Tips-To Grow Your Email List
What I love about video training is that it is extremely personal and effective. And therefore, it creates strong connections with users. Not only do video training lead magnets attract people to your business, they also help you to build your digital identity, visibility, and credibility.
If you offer a service, you can offer a free coaching session in exchange for a user’s email address.
Frese coaching session lead magnets help build future relationships and are effective for acquiring customers who are harder to convert.
69 Highly Effective Lead Magnet Ideas to Grow Your Email List
Email courses are a great way to repurpose content you have already created for use as a lead magnet. If you have a great eBook, you can split it up into multiple parts and deliver it as a daily or weekly email course.
An email course is just an autoresponder, which is a series of emails that are sent out over a period of time. It’s very, very, very hard to sell anything to someone who doesn’t know and trust you.
Free Resources– FREE Business Coaching Session
Set up a simple marketing system that allowed you to capture and nurture leads for your business or nonprofit. See how you can use Autoresponder to help you target and send a series of personalized communications to your contacts. It’s a great way to build relationships while you get back to running your business.
Understanding Autoresponder, A smart approach for your autoresponder series. Marketing your business or nonprofit to new and existing contacts just got a lot easier.
With Autoresponder you can increase engagement with your contacts by delivering personalized, timely, and relevant messages — best of all, once set up, it all happens on autopilot. Set it once and forget it. Autoresponder makes it possible.
Read More-How you can: