What Is SEO?
Beginners know essential how to n where from Learn SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tips & Techniques about Site Architecture, HTML Code, Social Media, Link Building & Ranking (Buildfoundational links intelligently like trusted directories (Yahoo and DMOZ are often cited), Personalization, Violations & Search Engine Spam Penalties which are important and included insearch engine Success Factors, To Become Successful professional search engine optimization personal for International Markets.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. Such as Google, Bing andYahoo! have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with building high quality web pages to engage and persuade, setting up analytics programs to enable site owners to measure results, and improving a site’sconversion rate. In November 2015, Google released a full 160 page version of its Search Quality Rating Guidelines to the public, which now shows a shift in their focus towards “usefulness” and mobile search. Search engines use complex mathematical algorithms to guess which websites a user seeks. So learn SEO may target & consider different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine‘s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. Every business owner, it’s very important to get organic (original) traffic/visitors from search engines. So you need to learn how to create SEO friendly or search engines friendly websites/pages to get a better rank
More SEO Advice For Beginners
Become a student of SEO : And learn as much as you can. There are plenty of great web resources like What Is SEO page with a variety of articles, books and resources. SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment, Results often take months to see, and this is especially true… Learn each and every aspect of SEO along the way with necessary tools and theoretical/logical things such as balancing the work flow, balancing the keywords, balancing the back links and balancing many other things related to this phenomenon.
Learn On page SEO : which consists of …Setting Up Website,
- Initial Keyword Research
- SEO Setting for WordPress
- Optimizing Articles
- Keyword Density
- Keyowrd Prominence
- Keyword Proximity
- Better Permalinks
- Meta Titles & Meta Descriptions
- Interlinking within Articles
- Tracking Keywords
- Much More..
& off page seo & Link building : Means you need to learn…
- Strong & Active Social Media Profiles
- Site Submission to Google & Bing
- Sitemap Submission to Google & Bing
- Site Submission to Active Blog Directories
- Site Submission to Active Article Directories
- Blog Commenting to Create Backlinks
- Forums Posting to Create Backlinks
- Creating .Edu & .Gov Backlinks
- Promoting Website via Video Blogging
- Promoting Website via Slide Sharing Sites
- Creating Backlinks on Review Sites
- Magic Ways to Create Backlinks
- Much More
The search engines give you advantage of the tools : to use , Sign up for Google Webmaster Central, Bing Webmaster Tools and Yahoo Site Explorer to learn more about how the search engines see your site, including how many inbound links they’re aware of.
Use social media marketing wisely : If your business has a visual element, join the appropriate communities on Flickr and post high-quality photos there. If you’re a service-oriented business, useQuora and/or Yahoo Answers to position yourself as an expert in your industry. Any business should also be looking to make use of Twitter and Facebook, as social information and signals from these are being used as part of search engine rankings for Google and Bing. With any social media site you use, the first rule is don’t spam! Be an active, contributing member of the site. The idea is to interact with potential customers, not annoy them.
Get Expert and Experienced to make SEO-friendly URLs, Analyze or find Keywords, keywords as anchor text for you, Do keyword research use the free versions of Keyword Discovery orWordTracker, both of which also have more powerful paid versions. Ignore the numbers these tools show; what’s important is the relative volume of one keyword to another. Another good free tool is Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool, which doesn’t show exact numbers. create back links,
What is need to learn for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) personal:
Help Site owners started to recognize the value of having their sites highly ranked and visible in search engine results, creating an opportunity for both white hat and black hat SEO practitioners ,relying so much on factors such as keyword density which were exclusively within a webmasters control. You first need to understand what’s the requirements/criteria by search engines forcrawling /Indexing and ranking web pages, and after that you need to learn how to create SEO friendly or search engines friendly websites/pages to get a better rank. In current era, for every business owner, it’s very important Learn How search engine works and helps a user or search engine to find their target page. Optimizing sites for search engines. Improve your website as an experienced Webmaster. Made a Brief, but descriptive titles and build searching keyword base “description” meta tags which helps Search engines or Google about your site is distinct from the others also helps publishers accurately to describe page’s content for users. Title tag tells both users and search engines, So help to create unique, accurate page titles whether your site Indicatepage titles by using title tags. Make your site easier to navigate Improving Site Structure Improve the structure of your URLs. Help an user or search engine to find their target page and Website owners their targeted audience.
How to n where from you learn SEO (search engine optimization) …How to Use Google Keyword Tool for SEO :
Google’s keyword tool was created for Adwords users, but it’s also very useful for people who don’t use Adwords. It serves two main purposes for those who want to achieve good rankings and get more visitors to their website through SEO.
Firstly, the ‘competition’ column within the tool. The competition rating (high, medium or low) given in that column refers to the level of competition (i.e. the number of people bidding for a keyword) within Adwords. Secondly, when assessing search volumes, you should view data for only one location, not all locations. This is because it’s highly probable that your site will only rank highly in one version of Google (i.e. .co.uk). Thirdly, for one reason or another, the search volume figures aren’t 100% accurate. Therefore, you should use them only as a guide and primarily to compare keywords against each other.
Here is an step by step doings for using Google keywords tool….
1) Sign in to Google Adwords. Click on ‘Tools and Analysis’ and then ‘Keyword Planner’. If you don’t have an Adwords account you can set one up quickly and easily for free.
2) Click on ‘Search for keyword and ad group ideas’.
3) Understand the settings and data n apply as under…
- a) Product or service – Enter your list of keyword ideas.
b) Landing page – Enter urls from your website.
c) Product category – Leave blank.
d) Location – Select ‘United Kingdom’.
e) Languages – Select ‘English’.
f) Data source – Select ‘Google’
g) Negative keywords – Leave blank.
h) Customize – Turn on ‘Only show ideas closely related to my search terms’.
- i) Add or remove keywords – Click ‘Get ideas’ to refresh results.
j) Ad group ideas / Keyword ideas – Select ‘Keyword ideas’.
k) Results for the keywords you entered.
l) Additional keyword suggestions.
m) Search volume history – Hover over graph to view.
n) Average monthly searches.
o) Competition – Ignore (Adwords only).
p) Average cost per click – Ignore (Adwords only).
q) Download keyword data.
r) Number of keywords listed.
4) Create a list of around 10 keywords that describe what your business does and/or what you sell. Include both broad, general keywords and specific, focused ones. Include local regions that you want to target too (i.e. UK, West Midlands, London, etc.).
5) Add to your list keywords suggested to you by suppliers/partners/customers/friends, as they may associate different keywords with your business than you do.
6) Enter the list of keywords into the ‘Your product or service’ field. Leave the ‘Your landing page’ field blank. Click ‘Get ideas’.
7) Change the selected tab from ‘Ad group ideas’ to ‘Keyword ideas’. The top list of results displayed is the keywords you entered displayed alongside the average monthly search volume for each of them. The list below is related keywords suggested by Google.
8) Download the keyword ideas as a .CSV file.
9) Click ‘Modify search’. Remove the list of keywords from the ‘Your product or service’ field.
10) Enter the URL of a page that lists all of your products or services (which may or may not be your homepage) into the ’Your landing page’ field and click ‘Get ideas’.
11) Download the keyword ideas as a .CSV file.
12) Using Microsoft Excel or Open Office, merge the data in the 2 .CSV files together to create one complete list of keywords and search volumes.
13) Remove any duplicated entries and sort the keywords by monthly searches.
14) Remove any keywords with a search volume of less than. 15) Remove any keywords which aren’t directly relevant to your business.
At the end of this process you should have a list of 10-100 keywords. Those keywords will be relevant and have acceptable search volumes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you should target all of them. You still need to assess how competitive each keyword is and decide how many of them you should target.
A brief suggestion in conclusion :
Be patient and commit yourself to the process, get online yourself and do your own research and learn as much as you can, you’ll need web analytics software in place so you can track what’s working and what’s not. Build a great web site. A site map will help spiders find all the important pages on your site and help the spider understand your site’s hierarchy. This is especially helpful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. If your site is large, Make several site map pages.Make SEO-friendly URLs. Do keyword research at the start of the project. Open up a PPC accountin Google’s AdWords, Microsoft ad center or somewhere else to get actual search volume for your keywords. Use a unique and relevant title and Meta description on every page. The page title is the single most important on-page SEO factor, Write your page copy with humans in mind for users first, you need keywords in the text, but don’t stuff each page. Make great, unique content using the keyword research you did earlier. Anchor text helps tells spiders what the linked-to page is about. So, Use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally. Analyze the inbound links to your competitors to find links you can acquire, too. Create great content on a consistent basis and use social media to build awareness and links, Build links intelligently. Use social media marketing wisely. Take advantage of the tools the search engines give you & finally creating great content, starting a blog, using social media and local search, etc.—will help you grow an audience of loyal prospects and customers that may help you survive the whims of search engines.