Webmasters-Find your all Backlink sources and SEO solutions here, Make your web-Blog site stand out prominent in the SERPs. Check and get Backlinks of your website to complete detailed information about quality and quantity of backlinks pointing to your website. Strong your sites-pages inbound links, see every site that’s linking to a popular piece of content, so you can create a list of outreach targets for your linkbuilding campaign, which could be Show you “anchor” text, pagerank, total outbound links on that page, and nofollow flag for each of your inbound link available. Get a detailed backlink profile for any website or URL. Reveal every keyword your competitors are ranking for in search engines. If they’re running ads, Positions Explorer will show you the keywords they pay for, the ad copy they use, and the landing pages where they send traffic. You’ll see what websites link to it, what anchors they use, how strong the backlinks are, and more. Track backlink growth over time and use smart filters and advanced reports to quickly uncover the data that matters most. Check the response codes and loading speed of all your pages, ensuring that every page is perfectly optimized for search, identify any issues that may be hurting your visibility in search engines and learn how to fix them. See exactly where any new backlinks are coming from and learn exactly what people are saying about you.
Backlink sources that will surely give you links that you need for your website. There are so many user-generated websites that you can take advantage of to promote your existing content/page. Slideshare is one of the websites that you need to start leveraging for content promotion because it can give highly targeted visitors to your website.
Invest in participating on industry-related forums. Find profitable forums and Do a Google search for “your industry” forums query, sort the page results by Domain Authority (DA) and list all potential forum sites in a spreadsheet.
Add to your spreadsheet forums that are found using customer’s search query (e.g.shop [industry] business). Since this type of phrases is what customers are using to you’re your products/services online, they are more likely to buy/purchase from your brand.
Find websites that have relevant newsletters and get links from newsletters
Newsletters from big brands/authorities in your space are good link sources given that they can really provide targeted visitors to your website for the main reason of the relevancy, between the newsletter link and your website.
- Become a regular contributor for blogs that send weekly/daily listings of articles to their existing subscribers.
- Identify the types of content people are consuming in your space, create those content types on your site and heavily promote it (contact the content manager and just simply share your content). Classic example is Moz Top 10.
- Submit your content to community sites in your industry and earn a mention from weekly newsletters they’re distributing to their members (e.g. Inbound.org’s Daily Digest). Start connecting with active members in those communities to help your content rank high on the listings through their individual upvotes.
High traffic directories
Getting targeted traffic is one of the best benefits you can get from directories (whether they are local or niche-specific).
The reality is some people are still using directories to research for top blogs/sites in your space, which if capitalized could provide continuous visits to your website (these are visits that are likely to engage with your brand in the long haul).
Journalists, researchers or even bloggers today are now using Twitter to find insights or tips from top personalities or influencers that they can include as references or additional information for their works (their own content).
You can find those types of people by manually searching their status updates on Twitter (use #journorequest or #prrequest as your Twitter search terms).
Competitor link building
Competitor link research or reverse engineering is one of the untapped ways to find link opportunities in the early stages of a link development campaign.
You will not only be able to find your competitors’ backlinks but also can help you:
- Determine what type of content resonates to your targeted audience and make this as one of your go-to strategies when looking for better content ideas for your website.
- Estimate the number of linking opportunities you can prospect on based on the links acquired by your competitors (make sure that you identified correctly your competitors – those that are very similar to your offerings (products/services), market audience and status level).
- Estimate the number of linking root domains you need to pursue to rank for a specific keyword (this can be based on the average number of root domains pointing to the five pages ranking in search results for your target keyword).
To get started with competitor link research, you can use any of the following tools (for the link prospecting phase):
This tool will allow you to track incoming links to your domain as well as to your competitors, making it easy for you to identify opportunities that are worth pursuing in terms of authority and relevancy of those links to your brand. It also has a feature that will generate the link data of links, such as their page and domain authorities, which if you will sort according to those metrics, you’ll find tons of high quality link opportunities (from guest blogging sites to resource pages).
Use Ahrefs’ Batch Analysis to get link data of those links.
Earning a mention from a curated content adds credibility to your brand and can send trust, relevancy and authority signals to search engines, which makes it easy for your website to rank for highly competitive keywords.
Resource page/post that provides comprehensive information about a certain topic will naturally earn editorial mentions from relevant websites/blogs which helps the content to get more eyeballs from its targeted readers (bringing more traffic to the website where the content is hosted).
How to Get High Quality Backlinks
The internet is connected through links like people are connected through family, relationships, schools, and organizations. A link is much more than clickable text; it’s a signal that tells search engines—such as a Google and Bing—how pages connect and which pages are popular. If most of your backlinks come from sites with high trust flow metrics, your SEO ranking will improve by analyzing the links that currently point to your site.
An inbound link — also known as a backlink — is any hyperlink on another website that directs users to a page on your website. This yields inbound traffic to your site, hence the term “inbound links.” These types of links are important because they introduce new visitors to your site—referrals—and they’re used by search engines like Google to measure a site’s popularity and weigh the results of online searches.
The text used in a hyperlink is known as anchor text. The anchor text tells users and search engines what the linked page is about. links contain a certain level of “popularity power” (a.k.a. PageRank) that is passed to your website.
By sharing news, stories, advice, images, video, and other media formats on your website, you increase opportunities to acquire natural links. Building up a list of email subscribers allows you to immediately reach current and potential customers who may share your pages on their web properties and among their own networks.
The most effective Building high quality links are usually content based (tedious) and sometimes need approval from the owner of the site you’re trying to get a link from, such as guest blogging, article marketing, resource request, blog commenting and the list moves on. But for those who are just starting their link building campaign, is that there are many high quality and authoritative sites/pages out there that you can get links from for free and instantly. And here are the nominees for the best “easy free backlinks” you can get for your website.
Auto backlink generator pages
Backlink Generators automatically builds thousands of high quality backlinks for your webpage, FREE! Backlinks Generator sites they only generate back links on well established websites which are frequently crawled by search engines, quickly helping with SEO and improving your page rank on all search engines!
There are many ways to get quality paid backinks. BacklinkGenerator.Net is a backlink builder software which will give you instant 325 permanent backlinks which influence your site-page rankings on Google, Yahoo, Bing…be ranked higher and faster in search engine results receive more traffic with free backlinks.
Get utmost search engine results by backlink generator. You can make use of backlinks effectively. It is assured that you can construct a strong online presence for your website with minimum efforts. Once you get the generator from a reputable site, you can get the best results as per your desires.
Increase web traffic with the use of backlink generator. Link building is the most efficient method for enhancing your website promotion. Backlinks present in your business website will increase the visibility on the internet. Business owners who like to increase web rankings can make use of effective backlink in your website. If you like to attain quick and effective results, you have to search for the best service in the online. The real-backlinks website will offer the best service for the creation of backlinks in your site.
Backlink checker with pagerank
As a webmaster yourself that you may want to check your stats multiple times a day. But don’t waste your time checking your backlinks multiple times a day better focus your efforts on link building or doing something more productive. It’s also useful to check how many backlinks your competitors have. This can help you gauge how many you need, what type, and even help you find good places to get links from. After all, if a site’s linking to your competitor, they may consider linking back to you. So it’s worth it to compile a list of sites linking to competitors and then ask them to link to you. find one site that works best for you
Use Firefox to use LinkDiagnosis for checking your links. So make sure you’ve got LinkDiagnosis.com open with the Firefox browser. Then you’ll need to install a plugin for Firefox (they show you how right on the site). From there you just type in your site’s name and LinkDiagnosis.com should go and find the sites linking back to yours.
Ahrefs.com is another easy to use tool that has a free version to it. You’ll need to sign-up for an account.
With Majestic SEO you can get limited information on your backlinks or your competitors backlinks.
Another free way to get backlinks data is to use Google Webmaster Tools (GWT).
GWT will give you a very detailed list of the sites linking back to your site. But you can only use this on sites you own or control. In fact, you’ll need to verify your site with a piece of code or upload a file so you cannot use this tool to check the number of backlinks to a competitor.
Don’t get crazy with these tools and waste hours on them increasing backlinks, Check your backlinks every once in a month while with a free plan is useful. Spend your time creating good content and getting backlinks than analyzing them.
Website Authority Checker
The website authority checker enables you to check the Domain Authority (authority of the domain / complete website) and the Page Authority (authority of a specific page). The available metrics measured by this tool:
Moz Domain Authority (on a 1 – 100 scale)
Moz Page Authority (on a 1 – 100 scale)
External equity links pointing to a specific URL
Website age & Specific URL Age (estimation)
Social Media score (the total share count from: Google+, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest)
** The External links to domain metric displays the external equity links referring to the domain name / root URL and not the complete domain.
Moz calculates Domain authority and Page authority based on different link metrics like, Number of linking root domains, quality of the incoming links, etc.
Domain age vs Website age
This tool calculates Website age because it’s a better and more relevant SEO factor to measure. Especially when you compare PA, DA, PR and Website age to see how a domain has developed over time. A Website age of 6.4 years means a website is 6 years and 4 months old.
Domain age – the number of years since a domain has been registered.
Website age – the first time since a website appeared on-line
Google backlink checker free:
Verifying your business on Google is a necessity. This allows you to freely and safely rank for your brand and highly relevant service/product offers in specific locations. A vital aspect of this is showing up clearly across Google’s Search, Maps, and Google+ on both desktop and mobile devices. These reviews are part of Google My Business, otherwise known as Google’s business directory. They mix in Zagat’s feature system along with official Google Reviews and Ratings.
Google provides backlink tool for site owners. Google’s webmaster console will now let you see your site’s backlinks. The backlink tool doesn’t show 100% of the backlinks from Google yet, but the number of links that are available to grow.
Use Referer.org has the same features as Google, but also includes RSS feeds. By subscribing to the RSS feed for pages you will get a notification whenever a new link to your pages, including a screenshot of the page.
Practice some good backlinks achieving for your page-sites by linking as under:
- PR – 6
- After making your site’s profile you can email them to request for dofollow links to be allowed on your page.
- Anchor text for your keywords are allowed
- Fast crawl rates
- Gains Pagerank when backlinks are built to link to it.
- The page can be done in just 5 minutes.
- PR – 8
- Dofollow link of the URL of your website
- No need to build a page, just search your domain name through Alexa and once you find it, build 1 backlink to direct crawlers to your site’s info page in Alexa, then eventually reach your website to pass through trust.
- PR – 8
- Nofollow link but passes massive amount of trust and authority to your site
- Fast crawl rates
- Making a company profile page through Wikipedia may only take you 10 – 20 minutes. Just sign up there and write something unique, professional and concise about your website.
Web 2.0 Profiles
- PR – 9
- Dofollow link of the URL of your website
- Fast crawl rates
- Passes through high volume of Pagerank juice when it gains PR
- If links are built to your Youtube page, it’s possible to reach PR 5 – 7
- Profile page can be done in just 3 minutes, you can also choose to upload some videos to make it livelier.
- PR – 8
- Dofollow Anchor text link pointing to your site
- Fast crawl rates
- Lensmaster page ranks easily on SERPs (very advantageous for branding)
- Passes through Pagerank, authority and trust rank.
- You can make a Squidoo Lensmaster page in just 2 minutes, just fill up the necessary details and you can then include an anchor text link to your site (using your preferred keyword) through the bio section.
PR – 9
- Nofollow link of the URL of your site that’s capable of passing trust.
- Can easily rank for your brand’s name on search engine results’ top page.
- Gains high Pagerank if external links are built for it.
- Has fast crawl rates and is good for your site’s page indexation.
- Sign up for a Twitter account and include your site’s URL on your profile, then that’s it.
- PR – 10
- Nofollow URL link of your website.
- Can quickly rank on SERPs for your brand name.
- Fast crawl rates and good for page indexing.
- Easily gains PR along the process, as long as the page is active and has external links pointing to it, however it’s not capable of passing through Pagerank but do pass trust and authority to your site.
- It’s easy to build one and will only take you a few minutes to complete all the necessary details for your Facebook Fanpage.
- PR – 8
- Allows nofollow anchor text link on your profile (you can choose your desired keyword)
- Fast crawl rates and can help boost your targeted keyword to rank on SERPs.
- Highly trusted by search engines and can help increase traffic to your website.
- Signing up and making your Stumbleupon profile can only take 2 – 3 minutes of your time.
Web 2.0 and RSS Feed Submissions
- PR – 8
- Fast crawl rates and can help your siteget indexed fast.
- Nofollow link to your submitted article/page, but helps in generating traffic, especially if it gets aggregated by interested users. Note:it’s best to submit high quality contents to make this really work.
- Submitting your site/blog entry to Digg only takes less than 2 minutes.
- PR – 8
- Find a relevant question to the niche of your site and answer it. Include your website’s URL along the answer as the reference.
- Have super fast crawl rates, that the link you’ve built can be crawled in just hours.
- Nofollow attributed URL hyperlink, but passes through large amount of trust to your site.
- Finding a question and answering one will only take 3 – 5 minutes.
- PR – 7
- Allows dofollow links to your site (URL and/or Anchor text).
- Has fast crawl rates and automatically syndicates your blog’s feed.
- Setting up for an account is easy and only takes a few minutes, which will include making your profile and submitting your RSS feed.
Social Bookmarking Profiles
- PR – 8
- Allows dofollow anchor text links pointing to your site, and also allows as many backlinks as you want to be saved using your preferred key phrases.
- Links you submit can be viewed publicly, which means it’s accessible to search engine crawlers.
- Moderate crawl rates, so you need to build at least one link to it.
- Signing up and adding of links can be done within 2 – 3 minutes.
- PR – 7
- Have fast crawl rates and can fetch up your bookmarked pages within 24 hours.
- Dofollow links and usage of targeted keywords as anchor texts are allowed.
- Overall task only takes 2 – 3 minutes to finish.
- PR – 5
- Anchor texts for your keywords are allowed, and links built through your profile page are also dofollow.
- Gives do 2 dofollow links instantly, where one is the anchor text version of the bookmarked page, and the other one is the site’s domain name.
- Crawl rate is average, so links pointing to it are needed to ensure that they get indexed by crawlers. *Note:Pinging your social bookmarking profiles is also a good way to let search engines know and visit them.
- This task takes 2 – 3 minutes to finish, including signing up and URL submission.
- PR – 5
- Dofollow link attribute and use of anchor text of your targeted keyword are enabled.
- Links you submit are viewed publicly, so search engines are able to reach them, however you need to build links to them to make sure crawlers can reach and have your main site indexed.
- Creating an account and building your site’s backlink through Mylinkvault.com only takes 2 – 3 minutes.
- PR – 5
- Dofollow attributed links.
- Allows keywords as anchor texts.
- Can place as many links as you like.
- Moderate crawl rate, but doesn’t necessarily need backlinks to have it indexed, since mine was automatically crawled by search crawlers and got indexed on its own.
- Overall task takes 2 -3 minutes.
- PR – 4
- Dofollow links and can use your targeted keyword as anchor text.
- Gives 2 dofollow backlinks instantly (the anchor text link and the domain name)
- Slow crawl rate and it’s advisable to build links through it to get indexed.
- Overall task takes 2 -3 minutes.
- PR – 4
- Allows usage of keywords as anchor texts, and they are dofollow as well.
- You can also place a dofollow link (only URL)on your profile’s main website section.
- You can add as many anchor text links as you like.
- Fast crawl rate, but I suggest that you still build links to it.
- Signing up and submitting your URLs will only take 2 – 3 minutes on this task.
Once you have built all these pages from high quality and authoritative websites, you can then interlink them, instead of building artificial links through other networks just to have them indexed. You can also make a page/post (like what I’m doing now) that will contain all of those external links, to make certain that your links from these sites will be counted by search engines.
.edu and .gov backlinks list
Grab these backlinks and see the magic how your website ranks on Google with these high PR boosting .gov and .edu backlink . Top high page rank .edu and .gov forums sites list been given below. Register on these sites and create a profile page. In your profile page, add a link to your site where it’s specified ‘website’ or in your biography/signature. This will enable you to get backlinks from high page rank forums and increase blog’s traffic.
A high quality backlinks worth thousands low quality backlinks, especially the one coming from .edu and .gov sites. Google loves backlinks from .EDU & .GOV sites and thus give your site good ranking in SERPs. An edu & .gov backlinks is associated with an educational institute & government organization therefore considered as most authentic and valued backlink in term of SEO because they are from non-profit source give quality information, not a spam one and since exists for long time in the field, have high PageRank too.
Here is a huge list of .edu & .gov backlinks to get really quality backlink from and improve your site ranking.
HIGH PR .EDU & .GOV COMMENT SITES
Comment meaningfully on the high PR Edu and Gov sites below. Try not to spam them; some are commentluv enabled sites. For the ones without the commentluv plugin, in the space provided for website, add a link to an internal page on your blog. You can get dofollow and nofollow backlinks from them.
HIGH PR 7 .GOV SITES
- Military Families Learning Network
- National Institutes of Health
- The EPA Blog
- The HUDdle
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
High PR 6 .Gov Sites
High PR 5 .Gov Sites
High PR 8 .Edu Sites
High PR 7 .Edu Sites
High PR 6 .Edu Sites
- Free download dofollow High PR backlink list (Total 40,000 Links)
- Free download dofollow High PR Edu & Gov backlink list (Total 647000 Links)
- Free download dofollow High PR Edu & Gov backlink list (Total 2616000 Links)
There are many good inbound link building strategies, there are definitely a few bad ones. Engaging in these tactics can end up getting your site de-indexed from search engines. Here are a few examples of link building strategies you should avoid:
Automated link building
Automated link building is a fancy way of referring to spammers. They use third-party software to create fake profiles and post random comments with links on any website that does not heavily restrict comments. They will also use automated tools to create barebones websites and heavily link out to their websites in “scraped” blog posts (essentially plagiarism). Outdated or shady SEO firms may still practice these tactics, so always perform due diligence when considering outsourcing an SEO agency.
Paying for links
The purchasing of links is strictly forbidden by Google. There are many low quality directory sites on the internet that request small fees to have your listing included—avoid these sites like the plague. Also be skeptical of any emails or comments you receive that offer to acquire links for you, in return for an undisclosed amount of money.
Here’s some advice straight from Google’s mouth:
“The best way to get other sites to create high-quality, relevant links to yours is to create unique, relevant content that can naturally gain popularity in the Internet community. Creating good content pays off: Links are usually editorial votes given by choice, and the more useful content you have, the greater the chances someone else will find that content valuable to their readers and link to it.”